Sunday, June 24, 2018

Vevey - the Swiss Riviera

Here are some pics from a weekend trip to Vevey in Feb, 2018.

Vevey - the Swiss Riviera

Vevey is often referred to as the Swiss Riviera, which should be evident from the stunning vista. The lake front location with a clear view of the Alps is a sight to behold.

Picturesque Vevey
Sailing in Vevey

In addition to the view, the culinary aspect of the town is highlighted by the sculpture of The Fork.

The Fork - in Vevey

We stayed at the Grand Hotel du Lac, which is highly recommended for its location, service and ambience.

Lovely day in Vevey

2 comments:

  1. It is my first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    homeopathic doctor in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog..
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete